75 degree weather "Check"
Tank top...not Trench Coat "Check"
Super cute Elf "Check"(Grant found the red beenie in my closet and had to wear it...the boy loves hats!)
| Apparently the tree was tickling him ; ) |
Super sexy Santa "Check"
Welcome to "The Fearless Times"...a blog about everyday life in the Fearing household. AKA: "Grant and Chandler's World". Hopefully, I will be able to mix it up a bit, but you can assume that all blogs will be about Grant and Chandler...and all of the cute things they do! Time flies and my memory sucks, with this blog I hope to document a ton of memories and details that pictures don't always do ; )
| Apparently the tree was tickling him ; ) |
1 comment:
I took pictures of Anthony hanging the Christmas lights SoCal style with his shorts on and no t-shirt. I promised I wouldn't post it....
Post a Comment