Anyway, as much as I hoped Grant would be into making one this year (I bought this kit last year)...he was way more into eating it than putting it all together...but at least he sort of helped. ; )
Before:
In the middle:
All done:
First video...pre-sugar rush (sorry in advance for loud music in background...the speaker was literally right behind me so it was extra loud):
Almost took a video of the 'crash'...but it wasn't pretty. ; )
All in all, had a great time!
Here's one more bonus video...kinda long though. But it's pretty cute, cuz he keeps asking if he can have more candy...and Daddy keeps saying 'yes!'
1 comment:
More videos more videos! I've only watched the first two so far his facial expressions in the first one are awesome. When I just watched the second one Joe was laying here listening but not seeing the video, laughed and said, "He sounds just like Becky."
Post a Comment