Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas 2012

This Christmas was sooooo much fun!  Grant started asking every night if Santa was coming tonight about two months before Christmas...then stopped about a week before, I think he just didn't believe it was going to happen!  ; )


Bo/Luke rocked out our Christmas Lights...out doing himself and lasts years display!  Of course being the horrible picture taker, I did not get any pictures of the final product...just the work in progress.  Oh and his little helper ; )  That was 'helping', riding his bike and climbing trees ; )












Then we went tree hunting...

Last year...cute
This year...punk


This year...totally appropriate
Last year...'no not me'


Finally just decided to throw him up in the air to get his energy out!!  Because Christmas Tree Hunting was not doing it...


Got it home ; )
Lights ; )  And of course no finished product...


The next weekend we made our Tumbleweed Snowman ; )








Daddy Sissor-hands ; )


Grant, "We are hardworker mans, Mommy"...Deep breath out




Daddy's Fan Club


And of course...no finished product....I'm am so lame!!



Christmas Crafts at Auntie M's house....we did Christmas Trees, Peppermint Patty Hamburgers, Christmas cookies and Ornaments ; )  Had a blast!






Christmas Craft at my house!  But getting Audu and Grant to sit still for longer than 2 minutes is nearly impossible!


Audu being a big girl and decorating her gingerbread house


Grant...eating his gingerbread decorations...


Derrick stoked he is finally a big-kid!!

Dec. 23rd, visit with Santa...at a car dealership...for free!!  And they sent us two pictures in the mail and all pictures taken in email too!!  Best of all there was little to no line!!!  Totally doing it again next year!!  Oh wait and the Santa was really really nice and good looking!!






Christmas Morning!!!   Finally, Santa came!!!




"Big boy bike"




Grant left 'tomoeros' for Santa, those are Grant's favorite.  He also took all the tops off the cookies for Santa...cuz that's the way you are supposed to eat them... ; )



Christmas Day at my Grandmama's




We've had a tradition since I was tiny that all the kids had to stand up on their chairs and tell everyone what they got for Christmas.  Since I was little it has been one of my favorite Christmas traditions...so I made sure it happened this year!!


Oldest to youngest...sorry about the orientation...I'm not quite used to my camera...also, if you watch all videos...you can hear baby Derrick yelling that he got "Animal!!!" for Christmas, he was for sure star of the show ; )  Love these memories ; )











No comments: