Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Jeff Probst Show

The Jeff Probst Show!!!


I know, I know...'what show? who is Jeff Probst?"...he's the host of Survivor and this Fall started his own talk show...though, pretty sure it won't last.  But they were 'starving' for audience members so we were treated like royalty!

My sister Nichole, 'mom-friend' Jennifer came with me!  We were really hoping it was goin to be a Christmas giveaway show, but no luck : (  Don't think they have the pull to get free stuff from manufacturers and don't have the budget to pay for it either.


We saw two shows, one about 'million dollar ideas' and another about the 'new american family'.  The Million dollar Idea one aired last week and me and my friend got about a half a second of air time!!  ; )  We were sitting right up front, first three seats!!  It was awesome!!


Here we are waiting outside to be brought into show...



Entering the backstage portion of the show!!

Once inside there were make-up artists to do your makeup, snacks, massage chairs and a photo booth.

Here is my friend getting her makeup done...Nic was sitting in massage chair the whole time we waited...her back was killing her : (


This is no joke, once it was my turn to get my make-over, I sat on chair and the artist just looked at me...then one of the other ones from other side of table said, 'Here all she needs is this..." and handed her a bottle of lip gloss.  Then he looked at me and was like, that red lip color looks amazing on you, you just need alittle gloss is all.  Then my artist was like..."Your make-up is perfect...I don't want to touch anything"...at this point I was like...they are totally pulling my chain.  But my chica kept going for makeup off her table and looking at me and setting it down, 'no really I don't want to screw it up, you look perfect!' other guy, 'yep she does'.  Finally I was like, 'you guys are just saying this because I'm preggo...' and they were like, "what we didn't even realized that!"  It was ridiculous!!!  and felt so good!!  Oh and they complemented me on my necklace too!  Finally I said, well I'm not wearing any eyeshadow, maybe do something there...and hesitantly she did...my make over took all of 30 seconds.  But my ego boost lasted all day!!!! (Maybe even longer!! LOL!!)



The audience crew first sat us in the back, then moved us to the front of the second section, then once first segment was over, all the way to front row first section!

Here are pics of our original seats...
Second move...


Then we were in the front, so way to cool to take picture of ourselves ; )  BTW, the two empty seats next to me were saved for Jeff's Probst parents...pretty cute ; )

After the first show, I asked the stage guy if I could sit in Jeff chair and take a picture ; )  He said if I can do it fast then yes!  We did it so fast my eyes were still closed!  LOL!!

During one of the commercial breaks I was dying to ask one of the guest a question, so once Jeff and him stopped talking I asked my question...and Jeff looks at me and was like, "That is a great question, why didn't I ask that!"...Seriously I was on a freaking role that day!!!

Well here is my 'money shot' taken of the TV...

We got moved to the way back for the second show, so most likely will not be on TV for that episode : (  But at least we got some air time!  ; )

After the shows we went for sushi at some cool Hollywood hangout...which was totally empty, but food was pretty good and ambiance was swanky!  We got home around 9ish...it was a full freaking day and soooo much fun!!  ; )  Now that we are experienced we are going to go to an Ellen Show taping!!  ; )



No comments: