And now we have annual passes!! So when we all go to Campland, we can all go to Sea World too!!
This all started when I texted Heath seeing what she was up to...I knew it was her last day of vacation and wanted to see if she was doing anything fun. And she texted back..."On my way to sea world! Come join us!!"...it was noonish and Sea World is about an hour away...but I figured 'eh, what the heck!'. Sure we'll come! So I quickly packed lunches for 2 1/2 and we were off!!
Once we got there we hit the snow first, knowing that the longer we waited...the colder it would get. All Rachel wanted to do was build a Frosty and all Grant wanted to do is have a snowball fight...surprise surprise!
Pretty sure this was Grant's first snow experience...not exactly natural snow, but he got the idea and loved it...
We saw the dog show, the kids were kinda into it..the show was a bit long for three year olds ; ) No Shamuu show for Grant...all he wanted to do is play on the jungle gym and go on the roller coasters! He was too short for the roller coasters so he and Rachel played in the crazy net obstacle course of death...Heath got most of pictures, I was up with the kids!
So because Heath just had knee surgery I volunteered to take 'baby' Rachel up the cargo nets...clearly our monkey Grant did not need help. Heath was in charge of keeping an eye on Grant from below, which was challenging! But I knew I couldn't watch both Rachel and Grant...without losing my balance and falling on Seymour (I think I was about 36 weeks along at this point).
Rachel and I climbing up the net...Grant is already up and into first tunnel. ; ) Rachel was 'chatty kathy'...as she is climbing she is telling me stories about who the frick knows what and looking all around, not at all paying attention to the climb...it was hilarious (kinda). She'd be 'climbing' (me pushing her) up the steepest part and she'd be looking all around, enjoying the view! At the time I was like, "rachel, pay attention to the climbing!", Auntie Becky is freaking dieing here!! LOL!!!
Looking forward to making Daddy's go up there next time!! The net was okay, the bridges fun...but the tunnels were killer...there just wasn't and easy way to fit in the tunnel, crawling, bear crawling..nothing worked...and what did my kid want to go in the most?? Yep the freaking tunnels!! I kept saying, "no we can take this bridge to get to that side, don't need to take that tunnel!!" All in all we did have fun!
Waiting for the Dog show to start ; )
We didn't see Shamu Show but we did see Killer "Peace" Whales! ; )
The four of us had a great time! And we can't wait to go back!!






No comments:
Post a Comment