Grant and I love Summer Break!! A few/couple (who knows how long, lost track of time), weeks ago, with Heath we went to this killer park in San Marcos. This park was stocked full of cool things...
- A water fountain thing where the water shoots from the ground and you don't realize it until you are on top of it and get a squirt of water up your shorts ; ) Which I could do without, but Grant loved. ; )
- Tons of fun climbing toys...nets, climbing wall, latters...
- A SEE-SAW! I haven't seen one of these since I was super little...so fun. To bad all of the gazillions of kids that were there, loved it too...Grant nor Rachel got to play on it. Well, actually they did 'surf' it...standing in the center of it while the ends went up and down.
- Finally a couple spinning toys...which just looking at made me sick.
Well after getting wet, monkeying around and surfing...Grant found the spinning toys. And asked me to put him in it. This teacup looking death trap, brought Grant into hesterics! Asking for 'more please' and giggling like crazy. Bloody hell is this boy his Daddy's or what!?! He was having so much fun in it, that I (stupidly) had to try it for myself...okay, it was fun...for like 5 seconds, then I wanted to 'toss-my-cookies' ; )
As I was admiring baby Rachel climbing up a 'rock wall', I looked around for Grant and he found another spinning toy and this one he can get into himself. I'm guessing he watched bigger kids play on it and once they got off he monkey'ed his way on. Anyway, I took a few videos...hopefully they will work this time ; )
If you listen closely (above video) you can hear him calling for me twice, in kinda a high-pitched (freaked out) voice. (This is the second time he got on this toy...all by himself)
Third and final time on this crazyness...as much has he loves spinning, he likes climbing better ; )
Needless to say, he slept all the way home from San Marcos, the plan was to stop by the shop on the way home...but he was way to 'done and done'.
Thanks Heath/Rachel for another fun time!
1 comment:
YouTube says your videos are private!
Post a Comment