Welcome to "The Fearless Times"...a blog about everyday life in the Fearing household. AKA: "Grant and Chandler's World".
Hopefully, I will be able to mix it up a bit, but you can assume that all blogs will be about Grant and Chandler...and all of the cute things they do!
Time flies and my memory sucks, with this blog I hope to document a ton of memories and details that pictures don't always do ; )
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
10 Reasons why I have the best job in the world...
1. The other day Grant took his Buzz Lightyear Mr. Potato Head and started putting the body parts on himself...I couldn't get the picture fast enough, but he put the mouth in his mouth, nose up his nose and Buzz Lightyear wings in his belly button and started flying around the room with his arms out stretched.
2. Trip to Lowes...I'm pretty sure Grant thinks these tractors are toys for kids, like those quarter rides with horses that are in malls and in front of stores...so not only is it a treat to get to go on one of those rides, it's a treat that it's a freaking TRACTOR too!! In this picture he is shifting it into gear...how the heck he know' how to do that, I have no idea...but he does, one hand on the shifter and one hand on the steering wheel. Little boys dream right here ; )
3. Dress-up! Grant has played dress-up with Ashlen and Audrey (princess dress-up) and really enjoyed it. But being that I don't have any prince or princess clothes, he dresses up in a construction worker outfit! He askes for this at least once a week. Complete with tool belt and knee pads...super freaking cute. So far he hasn't asked to go out in public with it on...unlike Audrey who loved wearing her hard hat out shopping for months!! (Also super freaking cute!).
4. "Saturday Family Movie Night" (Yes, Duplan's we stole this from you.) The other Saturday, Grant was toast and we knew dinner was going to be an extra battle, so we decided to watch a movie and eat dinner. (In our house TV is pretty rare, eating while watching TV is even rarer...like never-ish. It's just the way it is...or maybe I should say, it's just the way I like it : ) as I know Grant and Eric/Luke/Bo would be fine watching and eating every night!) Anyway, back to the list...this was without a doubt the easiest meal I have ever fed Grant. He ate whatever I put in his mouth...I mean it could have been dog food and I'm pretty sure he would have eaten it! The little Zombie just kept opening and shutting his mouth...not looking at the food and not stopping, he ate more at this meal than he did all day. I think the dinner was pasta, chicken, carrots, tomatoes, olives...and he at it all! Eric/Bo/Luke and I just kept laughing at him...this could quickly become tradition! ; )
Taking a bite...but keeping eyes on TV...
5. Here's my one man band man! Marching around the living room ; )
6. Play Baby! One day, Grant convinced Daddy to come play with him in his sandbox...I was upstairs folding laundry and didn't realized they were both outside...this is what I found when I opened the door to the courtyard...Grant was buried alive and LOVING IT!
Yes, even with sand in his mouth, he's still having fun!
7. The other day we went shopping at Old Navy and while I was checking out Grant was begging me to go see the "doggie". I had no idea what he was talking about, so once I was done he pulled me over to the manikins...little girl, boy, dog and lady. He gave hugs to all of them! It was really really cute.
This one is my fav!
8. Grant's 'bedhead' is awesome! It seriously makes my morning, every morning! I can't help but smile when I see it!
9. This one kind of goes along with #6, but had to be mentioned. One day at Grandmama's we were outside talking and Grant was getting bored...until he found a box full of sprinkler stuff...he played with a hose and a bunch of PVC pipes for over an hour...happy as a little...gardener!
10. Picture says it all:
(Eric/Bo/Luke and I were goin on a date and giving Grant goodnight kisses when our neighbor asked if she could take our picture.)
1 comment:
I'm not sure this can get any cuter~ I LOVE that Grant is hugging manikins!!! LOVE it!!
Post a Comment