I had the pleasure of babysitting my nieces last week...my cousin was down from Vandenburg Air Force Base and was busy taking care of my Aunt who had surgery (Sidenote: I'm down playing the 'surgery', as it's not cool to blog about someone elses personal experiences. Those that know, know it was more than that.) Anyway...Grant and I had a ton of fun playing with the girls.
The first day was tough because the kids went down for naps at different times...leaving me no choice but to stay home all day.
Day two I was more prepared...got the kids nice and tired early, fed them lunch and put all kids down for naps. Then when everyone was up fed them again and headed to the mall where I heard was a super fun water fountain to play in.
Day three we decided to go to the park (and totally melted, of course I brought water for the kids but none for me and my partner in crime (my auntie Gee, who went with us too).
My phone was dead the day we went to the fountain but my Auntie Gee got some good pics (which one day I will get ; ))
Here is my favorite picture of the week:
Nora is a cuddler! I was just folding a fuzzy blankie and she started rubbing up against it and putting her thumb in her mouth. Give her something fuzzy and she melts! It's the cutest freaking thing you have ever seen!
Thanks Heidi for letting me play with your girls for the week! We sure had a blast!!
1 comment:
Congratulations on the first 11 years! You are such an amazing couple!!! Grant and any future "littles" are so lucky to have such wonderful parents. Thanks for re-sharing your story.
Post a Comment