One day, Ash and Aud came over to play with Grant...and it was a warm day so figured might as well break out the hose!
At some point in the day, Audrey let me know that this was the "worst day of her life"...I'm not exactly sure why it was, but she was having a tough one...so of course I double my efforts to have a fun afternoon! Which included a bath with a snack!
| Grant saying goodnight to his buddy.... |
In May we watched Heidi's girls for a few days...it was a blast having them! We picnic'ed almost everyday and kept busy busy the whole time, going to the library for the first time, going to the beach, playgrounds, a birthday party...and of course when Heidi asks the girls, "So what did you guys do at Auntie Beck Beck's?"...what does Lila say, "Watched TV!", which anybody that knows me, knows that couldn't be true...but that's what they remembered, watching Dino-Train from 9:30-10am so I could take a quick shower and get ready. So typical!
| All four of us...you can just make out Ra-Ra's check and nose. (sorry about my 'hat head' hair, had to take my huge hat off to fit everyone in the picture). |
| Picnic number two...and we fed the ducks too!! |
Aw...so sweet. This was after a full day playing at Sita's beach and playground. The kids (and I were beat!)...but too wound up to fall asleep for a short power nap, to get them to night time. I literally had to pull the car over to produce this magic ; ) (It wasn't pretty, but it was clearly effective!).
Missed those sweet girls when the left...every time Nora would hear and airplane, which considering we live next to one, was every 20mins or so...she would say...no yell, "I hear an airplane!", same thing with firetrucks...it was freaking adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment