Monday, June 4, 2012

Backyard Fun


So while I am making dinner, Grant usually goes into our 'backyard' and plays.  It's perfect because I can watch him from the kitchen and he is learning to stay within our big sliders, so I don't lose sight of him.  Every few minutes I'll have him 'check in', which means he has to come to our main slider and wave and say 'hi mom'!...anyway, this is what he usually does when outside:

Dump truck races, sometimes the little neighbor boy Shawn, who has a dump truck too, so the two of them go up and down the hill and giggle like two little school girls!  I love listening to it!


Dump truck races


Yee ha cowboy!

Golfing with Daddy

Then once Eric/Bo comes home, he'll go out there and play with Grant...sometimes, if there aren't any golfers they will work on Grant's swing.  (And yes my spoiled only child has real golf clubs!  However, I will say I bought all four clubs for around $5!).



No comments: