We had a such a fun Easter Season!!
Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Egg coloring at Auntie M's and Uncle Gravey's
| Of course Heath and I did some too...mainly because Auntie M hard boiled 100 EGGS!! and only four kids were decorating! |
After leaving the above party, I took Rachel with me for the night...however neither of the kids took naps and it was too late to put them down for nap and too early for dinner...so I decided to take them to McTunnels as Grant calls it. Both kids had a great time and when it was time to go, I grabbed Rachel as she came down the slide and looked up and told Grant it was time to go...I'm holding (wrestling) a not so happy two year old in my arms as Grant looks down and basically sticks he tongue out at me (not literally) and went up higher in the play structure. He knew I could climb up and get him because I had Rachel in a headlock...well it seemed like hours, but I'm sure it was only seconds when Grant finally came to his senses and came down. I walked out with both kids in headlocks...guess I should have feed them. ; )
The next day we went to a park which had a community "snatch and grab!"...both kids had a blast! There was a jumpy house and the Easter Bunny too!
Panoramic Eggs. Rach, the girls and Derrick, my mom and Grant and I invaded Grandmama's house and made panoramic eggs. I have no pictures to prove it, but all the kids had a great time decorating. This is the second year we have done this...officially a tradition!
Pic's with Easter Bunny
Heath watched Grant one afternoon for my while I got my hair done...she took the kids to see the Easter Bunny!!
Easter Bunny Visits. I was in charge of buying the candy and presents...Daddy was in charge of being the Easter Bunny...
Night before, leaving carrots for the Easter Bunny...Grant is pretty confused at this point...
Morning of, half asleep...Daddy is for sure more excited that Grant Grant...
For the first year ever, we didn't have a big family Easter...it was weird, but Grant and I still had a great time at Fopa and Sita's, poor Daddy was home sick with stomach flu...slept the whole day...must have been all the stress of being the Easter Bunny for the first time!!

1 comment:
Okay i gotta say i was pretty ticked off at the lazy messy Easter Bunny when i see my little nephew walk up to a stinkin' EMPTY Easter basket, but thankfully he redeemed himself with a gigantic gift at the end.
I rewound the dryer part at least three times, my favorite part, "Thx Easter Dunny!" Love hearing his little voice.
Post a Comment